Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Kimono Rennaissance (?)

I'm slowly realizing that wearing kimono will make me happy, and I should begin to wear them again. I was so self conscious after I had finished high school because of all the people that were so mean and hostile at me for it.
But, I've realized that those people aren't worth my time, energy, or feelings. I can't keep pushing my feelings for what I love deeper and deeper in hopes that they will go away forever. That's not how it works. I will begin to wear them at home again, daily, until I become comfortable again.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will never stop wearing kimono! You wear them so well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I had the courage to do the things I love no matter what others may think. Good for you for overcoming that barrier! I look forward to seeing your future kimono ensembles :)

    ReplyDelete